Disclaimer: The information being provided to prospective bidders, including any of their employees, representatives and/or agents (collectively the “Prospective Bidders”), in connection with the trustee sale auctions conducted by Auction.com of certain properties (the “Property” or “Properties”) is for informational purposes only. Please note that:
• Neither Auction.com nor the beneficiary or servicer (including their parent, subsidiary or affiliated entities) nor any of their respective directors, members, manager, employees, agents or representatives (collectively, the “Parties”), make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of any information provided, including but not limited to, the condition of the Property, the condition of title or descriptions of the Property.
• Any documents and/or pictures posted on www.auction.com, (the “website”) are for informational purposes only, and may not represent the current condition of the Property or the condition of the Property at the time of sale or receipt of the Trustee’s deed. The posting of pictures on the website does not constitute a guarantee by the Parties that any items represented in the pictures (i.e. air conditioning units, fixtures, etc.) will be present when the buyer takes possession of the Property.
• All Properties are being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH ALL FAULTS AND LIMITATIONS” and all sales are subject to the terms of the Trustee Sale Auction Terms and Conditions and applicable law.
• All Prospective Bidders are encouraged to conduct their own due diligence and investigate all matters relating to the Properties that they are interested in purchasing. It is recommended that you seek independent advice, including legal advice, to perform your due diligence and to fully understand the trustee sale process in general.
• Prospective Bidder shall not trespass on the property, disturb the occupants, or contact the borrowers to obtain information about the Property. Prospective Bidders may be subject to criminal and/or civil liability for such acts.
• Sales are subject to payment in full of all funds required following the auction. The auctioning of the properties is subject to postponement or cancellation.
• NOTICE TO POTENTIAL BIDDERS: If you are considering bidding on this property lien, you should understand that there are risks involved in bidding at a trustee auction. You will be bidding on a lien, not on the property itself. Placing the highest bid at a trustee auction does not automatically entitle you to free and clear ownership of the property. You should also be aware that the lien being auctioned off may be a junior lien. If you are the highest bidder at the auction, you are or may be responsible for paying off all liens senior to the lien being auctioned off, before you can receive clear title to the property. You are encouraged to investigate the existence, priority, and size of outstanding liens that may exist on this property by contacting the county recorder's office or a title insurance company, either of which may charge you a fee for this information. If you consult either of these resources, you should be aware that the same lender may hold more than one mortgage or deed of trust on the property.
Please refer to the Trustee Sale Auction Terms and Conditions for further terms and information.