Brokers are our partners.
We would like to become the luxury home broker's first choice to assist with selling your listings. However, we understand a broker may feel more comfortable selling a luxury property in the traditional manner. That's okay. We can still help you find the right buyer for your listing through our substantial database of leads.
So if you're a broker, we invite you to do both. When you arrange to auction a home through Auction.com, your traditional listing agreement remains intact and you retain your full commission. You won't pay any additional marketing fee and, conversely, you'll benefit from the enormous marketing effort that we'll put into advertising your property.
Additionally, you'll automatically become part of Auction.com's Preferred Broker referral program. As a Preferred Broker, we'll send leads to you that are in your area, and more importantly, cultivate a relationship with you.
To that end, we'd like to extend an invitation to contact us at any time, with any questions at all. We look forward to selling many luxury homes with you in the future.
Luxury Homes Group
- Brokers can continue offering home through traditional channels.
- Broker's full commission is retained.
- Auction.com's international database of 4 million users, plus 1 million unique users every month, expands the universe of potential buyers.
- Unprecedented marketing support, with $35 million spent annually.
- More bidders means more competition, more competition means higher sales prices.
- Guaranteed offers upon auction close in 60 days.
- Ability to set reserve price adds to seller comfort.