The superior way to sell a home of distinction.
Priceless artwork, rare coins and fine automobiles are traditionally sold at auction to realize their full potential value. And now, so are luxury homes.
If you've been charged with finding new owners for a luxury property or have a unique home to sell, please consider doing so in the manner in which rare and highly valued items are typically bought and sold: through a properly conducted, professional-level auction.
- A professional auction is the way items of distinction are traditionally bought and sold.
- An auction allows the full potential value of a distinctive property to be realized.
- Set open house dates eliminate numerous unscheduled viewings.
The Auction.com process.
Once you decide to offer your luxury property through Auction.com, our best-in-class team devotes their full attention to it.
The entire process is typically 60 days, and the auction itself is online only. Bidders will have more time than at a live auction, and bidding won't end until all bidders have had their final opportunities.
- Best-in-class team selling your property.
- Auction process typically 60 days.
- Auction is online only, and is structured to give everyone a chance to bid. Bidding won't end until the final offer is received.
- Our team assists winning bidder with closing process.
Unprecedented media support and lead generation.
The more people who are aware of the sale of a property, the greater the competition. And the greater the competition, the higher the selling price.
- Auction.com spends an average of $35 million annually to generate interest in our property auctions.
- We have a national and international database of more than 4 million potential buyers, and more than 1 million unique visitors to our website every month.
- We are by far the most visited real estate auction site on the internet.
- We support our auctions with local public relations, as well. Open houses are publicized, and supported with broker-customized brochures, ads, postcards and email.
- We employ our industry-leading experience and resources to try to ensure every auction we hold is an overwhelming success.
We partner with brokers from across the nation, large and small. Contact us, and let's sell your next luxury property together.
|Pre-consultation to help determine reserve price and length of pre-auction exposure.
Extensive marketing begins, and includes newspaper, direct mail, brochures, online, email and public relations.
|Assets are posted on www.auction.com.
Open house dates are set to eliminate numerous unscheduled viewings.
|Auction Day||Online auction begins at a set time. Our proprietary technology delivers a seamless auction experience that's intuitive and gives everyone a chance to bid, until the winning bid is submitted.|
|Closing Period||Escrow is opened, and the winning bidder is guided through closing.|
|60 days starting from today. Call us to discuss your options. 949-699-4200|