A best-in-class experience.
Founded in 1990, Auction.com is the largest auctioneer of real estate in the world.
- In the past 4 years, we've sold more than $12 billion of residential and commercial real estate on behalf of the nation's largest lenders and most prestigious developers.
- We're headquartered in Irvine, California, with offices in Dallas and New York.
- We employ 567 people across the country,specializing in all areas of real estate transactions.
- We've spent more than $5 million and 250,000 manhours (equivalent to 40 years) developing our state-of-the-art website and auction platform, so everything will work seamlessly.
- Our experts can guide buyers through the entire process.
How an Auction.com
luxury home auction works.
- Visit Auction.com/luxury to search upcoming luxury auctions, and to sign up to be notified.
- Find the luxury property you'd like to bid on, and mark your calendar.
- Visit our website for free property reports and other important property information.
- Attend the Open House on the designated date.
- Decide how much you want to spend.
- On auction day, place your bid. The auction is structured so that all offers have an opportunity to be submitted.
- If you're the winning bidder, congratulations! Our team will guide you through closing.