• No buyer's broker/agent commissions offered
• Buyer will not be charged a Buyer's Premium for this property
• If you are the winning bidder, an Earnest Money Deposit of 5% of the total purchase price or $2,500 (whichever is greater) is required
• Buyer may receive a Special Warranty Deed or equivalent if buyer is able to purchase title insurance without delaying the closing (title fees typically cost between $500 and $1,500 and are based on the purchase price of the property). If buyer does not purchase title insurance, buyer will receive a Quitclaim Deed or equivalent, with no express or implied warranties of title
• Buyer is responsible for all escrow fees typically ranging from $850 to $1,375
• While this property is reported to be vacant, buyer is responsible for obtaining possession
• Any delinquent HOA/COA assessments shall be paid in accordance with the applicable purchase sale agreement
• This property is being offered exclusively through Auction.com before it will be available to the broader market. Please be aware that in rare instances, issues arise that may require the seller to cancel the transaction due to this early availability.
• Until the seller's reserve price is met, Auction.com may counter bid on behalf of the seller. Counter bidding gives buyers and sellers more flexibility to find a mutually agreeable price. Counter bids do not occur after the seller's reserve price is met. Learn more about reserve pricing.
Auction.com, Inc. Ira Becker RE Brkr Lic No. 478.012986