•Property may be sold Subject to Seller Confirmation. Seller must approve your auction bid before the sale can be finalized.
•A Buyer's Premium equal to 5% of the Winning Bid Amount or $2,500 min (whichever is greater) will be added to all Winning Bid amounts to determine the Total Purchase Price.
• If you are the Winning Bidder, an Earnest Money Deposit of $500 is required for all sales below $50,000, while a deposit of $1000 is required for all sales $50,000 and above.
• Buyer will receive a Special Warranty Deed or equivalent.
• Buyers representing self will not be paid a broker co-op commission
• Seller will pay up to 3% of closing costs when purchased by an owner-occupant.
• Property is being offer as is, where is.
• In order for a real estate licensee to receive a buyer agent commission they must be registered with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and have an active NAID. To check the status or apply for an NAID visit: HUD NAID INFORMATION
• Until the seller's reserve price is met, Auction.com may counter bid on behalf of the seller. Counter bidding gives buyers and sellers more flexibility to find a mutually agreeable price. Counter bids do not occur after the seller's reserve price is met. Learn more about reserve pricing.
Auction.com, Inc Adrian Strelzow RE Brkr Lic No. 000094404-0.