APT 406 ESTANCIAS DEL SUR CONDO
PONCE, Puerto Rico 00731
|Est. Resale Value|
This property has sold.
Lot Size (Acres)
Monthly HOA Dues
Due Diligence - Prepare to bid with this checklist
Top FAQs - How it works
Like other real estate transactions, you should conduct careful due diligence before purchasing a property at auction. Common research items include local market value, property condition, and title report.
Please note, Auction.com is not the seller for any property made available online, and all information and photos to Auction.com have been made available on this page.
Typically, no. Most properties on Auction.com are "Cash only" which means the property has to be paid in full by the closing date.
This is because many lenders are not willing to provide mortgages on occupied properties since the interior cannot be inspected.
The funds you use need to come from your bank accounts, securities or other accounts. Some investors use private money from other sources but wherever it comes from, the funds need to be readily available so you can purchase the property immediately.
If you are the highest bidder at the end of an auction, here are your post-auction obligations:
- Contract Information: You'll receive an email confirming you have the highest bid. You will then need to provide important contracting information by filling out a form online. You can preview the required information on this form as a printable checklist. Make sure to submit the form within 1 business day.
- Purchase Agreement: Once everything is verified, the Purchase Agreement will be generated and you will need to sign and return the document for the seller to review and sign.
- Proof of Funds: You need to provide Auction.com a copy of your Proof of Funds by email within 2 business days.
- Earnest Money Deposit: Unless otherwise specified on your purchase agreement, you will need to send the Earnest Money Deposit to the closing company within 2 business days of receiving the transfer instructions. Send Auction.com a copy of your confirmation receipt within 1 business day of sending funds.
- Property may be sold Subject to Seller Confirmation. Seller must approve your auction bid before the sale can be finalized.
- Buyer's Broker/Agent Commission available. Please contact agent for additional information.
- A Buyer's Premium equal to 5% of the Winning Bid Amount or $2,500 (whichever is greater) will be added to all Winning Bid Amounts to determine the Total Purchase Price.
- If you are the Winning Bidder, an Earnest Money Deposit of $1,000 will be required.
- Buyer will receive a Special Warranty Deed or equivalent.
- Property is being offered as is, where is.
- Until the seller's reserve price is met, Auction.com may counter bid on behalf of the seller. Counter bidding gives buyers and sellers more flexibility to find a mutually agreeable price. Counter bids do not occur after the seller's reserve price is met. Learn more about reserve pricing.